About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm hakei (also known as t12111)! I do Vocaloid translations and make covers as well~ Always feel free to correct my mistakes! Note: the translations may be fixed without notice - the videos will not reflect any changes.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

【VY2オリジナル曲】硝子ノ華【和風ロック】

【VY2オリジナル曲】硝子ノ華【和風ロック】
【VY2 Original Song】Glass Flower【Japanese Rock】

NicoNicoDouga (machigeritaP): http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14715145
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?9b0rpvp65cp7szd
Youtube translated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94S_RYJ0sSU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
「小さな頃からの約束、二人の幸せは掌から零れた。宿命という名の下に引き裂かれ、昔日に消えた。愛する者に刀を向け、鍔迫り睨む。あの日は何処へ。」
"From the promise made with small hands, their happiness overflowed. They were split apart in the name of fate, and became the past and disappeared. Aiming their swords, at their loved one, where did those days go?"

マ(マチゲ)「うわー!イケメンだァー!」
Ma (machige): Wow-! Good looking man-!"
牛(牛乳)「ヒィヤー!イケメンやでー!」
Uu (牛乳): "Ha-! I'm so good looking-!"
勇馬(VY2)「だろう?(どや)」
Yuuma (VY2): "Right? (acknowledge)"
マ「!?」
Ma: "!?"
牛「!??!」
Uu: "!??!"
勇「な?だろう?(どや2)」
Yu: "Hm? Right? (acknowledge2)"
マ「うん、僕たちが一緒に君の顔決めたからね。」
Ma: "Yea, since we both decided on your face."
牛「うん、そうだよ。ブサイクに描こうと思えば描けたんだよ。」
Uu: "Yea, that's right. I could have drawn you ugly."
勇「ちくしょう…俺の顔はお前らのサジ加減かよ…。ちくしょう…。」
Yu: "Dang it... My face is not up to you guys to decide..... Dang it..."

Machige blog→http://tinyurl.com/3dj2kqr
Original songs→mylist/4713790
Machigerita "I sang" covers→mylist/5274521
牛乳PIXIV→http://tinyurl.com/3punjn3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
薄青に霞んだ、月の糸は。
usuao ni kasunda, tsuki no ito wa.
The thread of the moon that I can faintly see from the faint blue light.
さだめに染まる二つの間に
sadameni somaru futatsu no mani
Sends love to the two people
愛を見る。
ai wo miru.
Who are dyed with fate.


あなたは敵となり、振りかざす刃(やいば)が
anata wa teki tonari, furi kazasu yaiba ga
You became my enemy, and the sword I held above my head
躊躇(ためら)いと鍔迫(つばぜ)り合うのか。
tamera ito tsuba tsubazeri au noka .
Strikes fervently with hesitation.
驟雨(しゅうう)に消えてゆく 慕情はうたかたに
shuuu ni kieteyuku bojou wa utakatani
The affection disappears in the rain and turns to foam
伝った紅涙(こうるい)は何を語る――――――.
tsutatta kurenai kourui wa nani wo kataru ------.
What is the meaning of the bitter tears ------.

遠雷に響く声、劈(つんざ)いた硝子の華。
enrai ni hibiku koe, tsunzaita garasu no hana.
The voice that echoes in the far-off thunder, the flower of glass that is ripped apart
窈窕(ようちょう)の彼方、霖雨(りんう)の囃子(はやし)に成りて――――――。
youchou no kanata, rinnou no hayashi ni narite---------.
Get past the silence, and become the music of the rain-------------.

其の眼下、広がる都の色が。
sono ganka, hirogaru miyako no iro ga.
Below that eye, the color of the city that is spread out.
梅雨星に照らされて、青く 光る。
tsuyu hoshi ni tera sarete, aoku hikaru.
Is reflected in the star of the rainy season ,and shines blue.

小さな掌(てのひら)で約束を交わした
chiisana tenohira de yakusoku wo majiwa shita
Where is our happiness
二人の幸せは何処(いずこ)か。
futari no shiawase wa izukoka .
That we promised each other with small hands.
戻らぬ日よ、どうか僕と
modoranu hi yo, douka boku to
Dear days that I can't turn back, please, with me
あなたをもう一度だけ。
anata wo mou ichido dake .
And you once more.

羽撃(はばた)いた大瑠璃(おおるり)が 囀(さえず)る季節の傍で、
habata itadai ooruri ga saezuru kisetsu no soba de,
Beside the season where the Japanese flycatcher chirps and flaps its wings
背を向けてしまう。 降りしきる雨に
se wo muke teshimau . ori shikiru ame ni
I turn my back. In the falling rain,
泣いて――――――。
naite ------.
I cry ------.

幽(かす)かなぬくもりを 感じて手を伸ばす。
kasukana nukumori wo kanjite te wo nobasu.
I feel the faint warmth and stretch out my hand.
遠ざかるあなたの横顔。
tooza karu anata no yokogao .
Your sideview is getting further away.
手を繋ぎ、笑う。 いつかの姿は。
te wo tsunagi , warau . itsukano sugata wa.
Our old figure. As we held hands, and laughed.
昔日(せきじつ)に成りて、すぐに消えた。
mukashi sekijitsu ni narite , suguni kieta.
It's now the past, and soon disappeared.

鳴り止まぬ斬撃(ざんげき)で、傷ついた掌(てのひら)から。
naritomanu zangeki de , kizutsu ita tenohira kara .
In the endless crying wounds, from my palm that is wounded.
幸せが零れ、最後の一閃(いっせん)――――――。
shiawase ga kobore , saigo no issen------.
Happiness overflows, my final attack----------.

木霊(こだま)する泣き声と 微笑む硝子の華。
kodamasuru naki koe to hohoemu garasu no hana .
Echoing cries and smiling flower of glass.
「愛しています。」と 眠りにつくように 言った。
"aishiteimasu." to nemuri ni tsukuyouni itta .
Saying "I love you." I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment