About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm hakei (also known as t12111)! I do Vocaloid translations and make covers as well~ Always feel free to correct my mistakes! Note: the translations may be fixed without notice - the videos will not reflect any changes.

Friday, March 18, 2011

【鏡音リン・レン】 Black Executor 【オリジナル】

 【鏡音リン・レン】 Black Executor 【オリジナル】
【Kagamine Rin, Len】 Black Executor 【Original】

NicoNicoDouga: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm13750743
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?5l64l8b6u6jspnv
Instrumenta;"http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Li/so/92234 (password: kurozumip)
Youtube translated:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdLXNFDsjYA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
どーも、くろずみPです。
Hi, this is kuruzumiP.

Crypton set new songs Rin, Len SIDE。
Screamo is done by Len.
Miku SIDE nm13738445
Luka SIDE nm13738699

■Song explanation
http://kurozumip.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

■Karaoke Up
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Li/so/92234
パス kurozumip

■Illust is borrowed from Piapro's AO.
http://piapro.jp/t/6gl-

2011.03/09 New Song 「Existence-Another-」 is up.
■Original song list ※for manias
http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/20572912

■Pacific Northeast Disaster Fund
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13848574
There're lots of lives that I want to save, so I'd be happy if you'd help with whatever is your range.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
新曲2曲目は初鏡音というわけですが、やはり調教が難しいといわれてるだけあってかなりこの子等は苦戦しました。
なんとか形にはしましたがまだまだ改善の余地はありそうです。
本来友人に借りる予定だったんですけど結局自身のPCに来ることに、これからは双子もちょいちょい活躍させていきたいと思います。
2nd song is done by Kagamine, and they really were hard to edit so I got a lot of training.
I did okay but I think there's room for improvement.
I was going to borrow a friend's copy, but the twins came to my PC and I hope to use them  often.

曲調は結構いつも通り、勢い溢れるハードロックといった感じですね。
最近ドロップD半音下げの方が曲が作りやすい!!
ただダウンチューニングに対応できるのが中古で買ったYAMAHAのギターのみ、だいぶ物にはできましたがそろそろ新しいダウンチューニング用が欲しいところ・・・
そのうちアイバかシェクターあたりで買いましょうかね。。。。
As usual, the song is hard rock full of vigor.
Recently due to dropD half-tone, it's easy to make songs!
But the only thing accommodate the down-tuning is the used guitar that I bought at YAMAHA, I can do it in a lot of things but I want a new down-tuning....
Should I buy it near Ema or Shikuta?...


歌詞はタイトルの通り 「黒の執行人」
理不尽な正義を悪を名乗りながら断罪していく少女のお話
Lyrics, like the title, is "Black Executor"
The story of a girl who self-anoints and condemns unreasonable justice and evil.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

人道を飾り立て弱者を守った聖者
jindou wo kazaritate jakusha wo mamotta seija
The saint who increased humanity and protected the weak
<見下した優越な今 押し付けた常識倫理>
<mikudashita yuuetsuna ima oshitsuketa joushiki rinri>
<Haughty superiority; Smothered common sense>
差別化の社会では誰もが狂った瞳
sabetsuka no shakai dewa daremo ga kurutta hitomi
In a differentiated society, everyone has crazed eyes
<潔癖な神経質 矛盾だらけ>
<keppekina shinkeishitsu mujun darake >
<Fastidious nervousness ;full of contradictions>
見据えて
misuete
Look at it

街中で吐き捨てた正義
machinaka de haki suteta seigi
Justice that the street threw up
僕らに残る
bokura ni nokoru
Is remained for us
選択肢のどれを選べば
sentakushi nodore wo erabeba
What do I need to choose in the choices
正しいと言えたんだ
tadashi ito ietanda
So that I can be right?

<善か?悪か?そんなものに意味は無い>
<yoka? waruka? sonna mononi imi wa nai>
<Is it good? Bad? There's no meaning in them>

見つめてたものは感情のエラー
mitsumetetamono wa kanjou no eraa
I was watching the errors of emotions
痛がりな君の その声も
ita ga rina kimi no sono koe mo
Even your voice that's in pain
いつかは消える
itsuka wa kieru
Will someday disappear
溶け合う僕ら何色に映る
toke au bokura nani iro ni utsuru
We who are melting - In what color will we be reflected on?
執行人はその裁きに
shikkounin wa sono sabaki ni
What did the executor
何を見た
nani wo mita
Of that judgment see?

黒を纏い続けて白を裁き続けてた
kuro wo matoi tsuzukete shiro wo sabaki tsuzuketeta
I wore black and kept on judging white
<感情を押し殺して 沈黙に生き永らえた>
<kanjou wo oshi koroshite chinmoku ni iki nagaraeta>
<I repressed my emotions and lived in silence>
変わり映えのない日々 何が正しいのかさえ
kawari hae nonai hibi nani ga tadashi inokasae
Everyday without change; Even what is right or wrong
<要らない物捨てられず 抱え続けてた>
<iranai mono suterarezu daetsuzuketeta>
<I couldn't throw away unnecessary things and kept on embracing them>
理解不能
matafusu
Is incomprehensible

喧騒の止まぬこの街の秩序は何処
kensou no yamanu kono machi no chitsujo wa doko
Where is the discipline of this noisy street?
見殺しを続けた瞳 誰のために問う
migoroshi wo tsuzuketa hitomi dare notameni tou
Eyes that continued to let them die; For whom are you asking?

<一も全もいつかはただ消えていく>
<ichi mo zen mo itsuka wa tada kieteiku>
<One and everything will just disappear someday>

鳴り止まぬ鼓動あの朝に溶ける
naritomanu kodou ano asa ni tokeru
The pulse that doesn't stop ringing melts in that morning
泣き虫な君の その唄も
nakimushina kimi no sono uta mo
Even that song of the crybaby you
いつかの記憶
itsuka no kioku
Memory of someday
正しさを求め続けていたんだ
tadashisa wo motome tsuzuketeitanda
Keeps on asking for correctness
執行人はその裁きに
 shikkounin wa sono sabaki ni
What does the executor
何を知る
nani wo shiru
Of that judgement know?

見つめてたものは感情のエラー
mitsu metetamono wa kanjou no eraa
I was watching the errors of emotions
痛がりな君の その傷も
itagarina kimi no sono ita mo
Even that scar of you in pain
いつかは癒える
itsuka wa ieru
Will someday heal
惑い続けたモノクロの景色
madoi tsuzuketa monokuro no keshiki
The continuous confused scenery of monochrome
泣き虫な僕の この声も
nakimushina boku no kono koe mo
Even this voice of the crybaby me
いつかは届く
itsuka wa todoku
Will someday reach
強く在りたい少女の願いは
tsuyoku aritai shoujo no negai wa
The wish of that girl who wanted to stay strong
ただ一度だけの幸福な
tada ichido dakeno koufukuna
Is the happiness of just one time
今を
ima wo
Now

砕けた欠片集め
kudaketa ketsu hen atsume
Gathering the broken pieces
少女は行く
shoujo wa iku
The girl goes

5 comments:

  1. IM OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG!

    I also annoy the crap outta a ton of my friend caz i sing this in japanese to them and they dont know whats going on :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I want to make a french fansub of this song and, having almost no knowledge in japanese, I found your translation.
    So I wanted to know: can I use your translation to do mine in French?

    Ah, and I think there's a mistake in the romaji lyrics: isn't 砕けた欠片集め kudaketa kakera atsume instead of kudaketa ketsu hen atsume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can my friend and I please mess around with these lyrics(Just adding syllables here and there) use them for a duet? You will get full credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think some of the translation is wrong, in the sense that the context of one sentence sometimes doesn't match the context of the next if you get what I mean?

    ReplyDelete